Gartner asserts that “connected cars or smart cars are poised to play a pivotal role in the Internet of Things (IoT)”. We say “Hah!”
- Who levies automotive platform taxes?
- What in the world could “over serving” transportation mean?
- Using the Automatic app in a Porsche.
- BMW’s “sounding the alarm” over tech companies efforts to collect auto data.
- China’s car industry and other unimportant details relative to declining interest in driving among young people.
(Picture above was taken with Horace’s iPhone 6 back camera 4.15mm f/2.2 ISO 1000, 1/15 second exposure on approach to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and shows the way Americans like to live).
Ford’s connected car plans.
BMW sounds alarm over tech companies seeking connected car data.