Gartner asserts that “connected cars or smart cars are poised to play a pivotal role in the Internet of Things (IoT)”. We say “Hah!”
- Who levies automotive platform taxes?
- What in the world could “over serving” transportation mean?
- Using the Automatic app in a Porsche.
- BMW’s “sounding the alarm” over tech companies efforts to collect auto data.
- China’s car industry and other unimportant details relative to declining interest in driving among young people.
(Picture above was taken with Horace’s iPhone 6 back camera 4.15mm f/2.2 ISO 1000, 1/15 second exposure on approach to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and shows the way Americans like to live).
Subscribe to Asymcar podcasts via iTunes or RSS.
250 Million: Number of Connected Vehicles on the Road in 2020, According to Gartner
Volkswagens gefährliche Nähe zu Chinas Politbüro (Volkswagen & China’s Politburo “Dangerously Close”).
Ford’s connected car plans.
BMW sounds alarm over tech companies seeking connected car data.